Please note that a direct exchange is not possible. If you still wish to order another product, please simply place a new order via the shop.
Thank you for shopping at INT Line. We hope that you will like our products and enjoy them for a long time!
In case of a return please note the following information:
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
A. Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Lukas Westensee, Hornstraße 8, 54294 Trier, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
1) for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
2) for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods because of their nature;
3) for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
4) for the supply of goods which are liable to spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded.
1) Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Please return the goods to us in original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage.
2) Please do not return the goods to us freight collect.
3) Please note that the aforementioned numbers 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
B. Revocation form
If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out the form below as described below and return it to us.
How does the revocation work?
1. copy the sample revocation form
2. enter all necessary information in the revocation form.
3. send your order together with the revocation form in a padded envelope or package as a single shipment